Today...Time 1337 Local Mean Time...
PT2 was quite hard actually. All students were screwed up on this paper, especially Principle of Flight. And I guessed that after we wrote the quote on this board, bad thing comes. So exam mode started in action after invigilators aka our instructors came and distributing all the exam papers. All of us sitting far apart, ranging one person per row.
So basically this is a map. Highly detailed map...
And CRP-5, which is on the table
As I mentioned before, in piloting course, the moment you started to wear the uniform, there's restless of studies till the day you retire. Make sure you have to think thrice or more before you make this decision. A piloting course is a serious course, but it can be enjoying and fun when you take it as your interest and dream job.
One thing, in pilot's life, there are certain golden rules you have to apply.
1) Keep study and Study... know the knowledge.
2) Don't keep the doubt or you will doubt forever. Ask those that you don't know. Instructors will help you to clear the doubts, either privately or in class(preferable as everyone can clear the doubt together.) One more thing, don't feel embarrassed or scared to ask those questions.
3) Take good care of your stress and time management. There's study time, there will be fun time. Do not restrict yourself in this narrow environment.
4) Take Good care of your health. Eat balanced and well diet. Get good enough sleep. Once you are medically sicked, you miss the important classes which is vital.
5) Avoid any bad habits around. Pilots life aren't made for easy life. They are worthy to get relaxed after stressing and mental learning. But most importantly, know your limits. You change yourself in a way you learn.
6) Counteract with batchmates with high esteem and courtesy. Teamwork within each other is very important.
Lastly, don't emo around. xD
Remembering myself reaching here on the very first day touchdown at Langkawi since last month. There are countless days and weeks I never bother to know about it. One month of life here was like one week of life only. Followed myself to the environment of this school, I think it's quite frank with the nice scenery view in Langkawi. I believed myself that I had enjoyed the life here. Surfing the net, spotting aircraft, night dinnering, chit chatting and flight simulator is part of my pastime to cover my busy life.
In fact, counting 12 -15 days more to flying phase, feeling was quite excited, and can't wait myself entering to the flying wing actually. Of course, to summarize my time now, I had spent 4 weeks on PPL ground school and 2 more weeks to flying wing. But what makes me wondering is that, do I need my previous studies, bringing it to here? And one remaining question that struck to my mind. 25th October 2012, is the Hari Raya Haji day and there's 3 consecutive days for HMA Pilot cadets to relax and chill. Plus, I finished my ground school totally with final exam as well.
Therefore, I will keep you guys updated around. xD Cheers~ Here's my enclosed picture when I had my frame lenses testing in optic shop near Cenang beach. xD